Daiya Mitchell

I think you'd better explain a little further what you are talking about.
What is the end result that you want to have? And what version of Word are
you using?

paragraph makes no sense to me whatsover.

On 5/3/05 12:21 PM, "TPlus" wrote:

How can I create a list of specific words used in a document without creating
a separate marking for them, such as the index uses. Is there anyway to use
a style that could create a list (using a character style that feeds into a
TOC entry). It will only be words, not complete sentences.

The issue with a "marked text - duplicate selection of text being created"
is ensuring that edits are made in the "marked text area" as well.
Wordperfect had a listing feature that marked the actual selected text and it
did not create a duplicate area. Thanks in advance for any ideas or
suggestions.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/