Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I insert 2 htm files so they look like 1?

What happens when you try? If you can describe the problem you're having,
then we can try to work on addressing it. It might be a matter of choosing a
flexible wrapping style.

If I set Wrapping to "In front of text" for two pictures, I find that I can
drag two screen shots so they look like one.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Becky" wrote in message
I am trying to insert 2 .htm screen shots into a document side by side so
that they look like one. Is this possible? If so how do I go about
doing
this?