Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
i*sam i*sam is offline

Default Deleting a paragraph between tables/merging two tables

I was able to delete the page breaks--it's the paragraph I can't delete. I
changed my view to show all P's, and even if I highlight the P and delete or
cut it, I can't get rid of it to make my table whole again...

"Marco Giorcelli" wrote:

Sam,
go to options, view. In the "formatting marks" select "all".
Now you should see the page breaks marks, you can cancel them and doing so
your table should become one as before.
Ciao
Marco

"i*sam" wrote:

For some reason, perhaps when i put a page break on the wrong spot, my very
long table got split up. Now there are lines/paragraphs in between my table
and I can't delete them nor figure out how to re-merge the table into ONE
table.

Help!