Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
areensee areensee is offline

Default APA references

The bibliography is already set to APA. What else do I need to do? I'm not
that familiar with Word 2007 yet.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Modify whatever style the bibliography is using to have a hanging indent.

"areensee" wrote in message
When I create a bibliography in APA using Word 2007, it gives me a list of
my
sources, but does not indent the 2d and subsequent line(s) of the source.
All
lines of the source start at the same point. APA style requires that
references be entered with the first line not indented, and subsequent
lines
indented. When I tried to fix this manually, Word won't let me. When I try
indent the 2nd line of the reference, both the 1st and 2nd lines indent.
HELP?