Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smccoy

Default How to create a text strike-through macro using a ck box to in

Good idea, but I'm working on a document that has form fields and the doc
will be password protected, so the end user can't make any changes to the
text. I know I saw it done somewhere, I just can't for the life of me
remember where I saw it, 'cause if I did, then I might be able to reverse
engineer it!

/steve

"Carol" wrote:

Why not just highlight the paragraph and right-click and select font and
select strike through or just create a macro to do that for you?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"smccoy" wrote:

I am working with real-estate contracts and there are times when a paragraph
(or part of) can be deleted. I would like to put a check box to the side
that when checked, will strike-through the test that can be deleted. Any
thoughts? Thanks!