Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] aaronep@pacbell.net is offline

Default white text-black background WITHOUT border

Is it possible, using Msft word, to print a letter with a white font
and a black background WITHOUT a border?

I have been trying using using BORDERS & SHADING on format menu, then
selecting the shading tab, and setting the paragraph to black & then
selecting FORMAT menue and setting the font to white. This has
succeeded in giving me a white font with a black background, but it
gave me an unwanted border.

Any suggestions on how to do without a border and shading just the
desired text appreciated.

Aaron