Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I change the actual header and footer margins?

And if you're referring to the header and footer margins per se, those
settings are on the Layout tab of Page Setup. By default they are *not* the
same as the Top and Bottom margins.

"Luc" wrote in message
Latwood,
If you mean the left and right margins of the header/footer, you can't,

you
can use the indent markers and drag them to the left or right. Which is

not
the same as changing the margins.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

I need my page margins to be different than my header margins....