Default I type in the middle of a sentence, It deletes the words in front

Press the Insert key once to toggle from Overtype to Insert mode. This is a
Windows-wide setting, not something specific to Word.

"Afroman1898" wrote in message
When i want to add a few words to the middle of a sentence, the words in
front of my cursor are deleted as I type the new words in. This only

happens
every so often but every time it does I find no cure and resort to

restarting
me computer. I've looked through the help wizards and all that jazz but I
can't find anything related to this. It's really ****ing me off. I've got
Word 2003.

Thanks
Andrew J. Morse