Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deepak

Default How can I generate Random English Words using office dictionary ?

Hi,
Is there a quick way to generate random english words off the MS office
dictionary.
I am adept at C/C++ but too lazy to do my programming and look into API calls.
Was trying to find out, if Microsoft has any package that does it ( plugIN)
or is there a one shot API call, I can use (C/C++) ?

Preferrably, I would like to generate a set of about 10-15 words, that fill
in 10-15 different cells in excel, or, just have the words get printed in MS
word would also do!

Thanks,

Deepak