Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Twite Cynthia Twite is offline

Default How do I get .5 line spacing?

This isn't working....I want single space and it will not change even when I
select 1 and save it to default.

"Dawn Crosier, Word MVP" wrote:

When you start typing your list, click into the Format Paragraph and
adjust the line spacing to Multiple and .5 (However I think you really
want 1.5" so that you are not typing your list with the text overlapping
each line.

In Word 2003 and earlier, select the Format menu and select Paragraph.
In Word 2007 locate the Paragraph Group on the Home Tab. Click the
dialog launcher (Little square to the right of the word "Paragraph").

Let us know if you need more help.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"CIMCHUCK" wrote in message
:

I WANT TO USE 1/2, OR .5 LINE SPACING FOR LIST TO FIT POCKET CALLENDAR. ANY
HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/13/2008 8:23 PM