Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shawna

Default How do I insert symbols not in the symbol list?

Hi, Suzanne

This works great but it leaves a line under the dot. Do you know how to get
rid of the line? Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Arial Unicode MS font contains characters from the IPA Extensions character
subset. I see the schwa but not with a dot, nor the u you describe. You can
add dots using an overstrike field; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

"Shawna" wrote in message
I need to write out pronunciation of words and cannot find an upside down

with a dot at the bottom of the e or a u with a dot on top. Can anyone

help?