Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EZRIDER

Default Clicking on files generates "unavailable" message.

Within the past week or so, when I attempt to call up a file to view or edit,
it generates a message that says the file is unavailable. Simple text files
can be called up in wordpad, but anything with a graphic will not come up,
even thought the file name is displayed in the file listings. I have
attempted to open from a variety of different points in word, but to no
available. How can I fix this problem? Will it help to re-install Office?