Jason Chapman via OfficeKB.com

Default Pasteing issues from Clipboard in Word 2003

Hello
I have a problem that a user is experiencing as where in Word 2003 (running
on OS of Windows 2000), where it allows the user to copy upto the max of 24
item but when you try to paste any, it only allows you to paste the last
copied item, it won't paste for example, item 3, only the last copied item.

I have verified all settings under word on the user's computer against mine
and all are exactly the same. Have rebooted the computer but still no luck.

Is anyone able to assist me? It is probably something very simple that I
am overlooking

Thank you in advance
Jason