Gina

Default Recording macros, Word 2003 vs Word 2002

Hello -- I have a friend who recently installed Word 2003. He wanted me to
give him instructions for recording a macro. I use Word 2002. I sent him the
following instructions:

1. Click Tools Macro Record New Macro on the menu bar.
2. In the Macro name box, type a name for the macro.
3. Click Keyboard and in the Press new shortcut key box, type the key
sequence, and then click Assign. Click Close to begin recording the macro.
4. Perform the actions you want to include in your macro.
5. To stop recording your macro, click Stop Recording .

My friend tells me that the menu options are different in 2003. I've looked
on the Internet, but it appears to me that the instructions should be the
same. Can anyone tell me the difference in recording macros between Word 2003
and Word 2002? Thank you.