Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Including more than one name in mail merge

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

Fellow MVP 'macropod' has posted a tutorial on this, with working field
codes and a sample Excel data source which you can download from my website
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip .

Crystal1 wrote:
Mail Merge - I am new at this :P
I have a database with multiple people, employed by multiple companies
(sometimes many people employed by the same company). I wish to send
a letter to these companies regarding their employees, but can only
select "Surname & First Name" from the "Insert Merge Field" list.
I notice that the "insert merge feild list" takes fields directly
from the excel spreadsheet I am using, but my issue is that in this
instance, I cannot enter each name as a seperate feild in that
spreadsheet.
I need to insert multiple names into the letter, but so far am only
able to insert one name. Hope im making sense!
TIA