Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Invoice Mail Merge with Master Detail Information

Word isn't designed to do this - if possible, use a Report generator
designed to do it (e.g. the one in Access).

Or try e.g.

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

which deals with a very similar requirement and/or

Peter Jamieson

"Philip L Jackson" wrote in
message ...
All

In one table I have a record which contains the master information for an
invoice (name address, totals etc)

In another table I have n records of line items to go on the invoice
(stock
items)

How do I do this mail merge - I can see how for one but not how to get the
repeating line items.

Thanks in advance