Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Is it ok to print a Word document from a USB flash drive?

You can probably get away with it as long as printing is all that you do.
That is no editing or saving.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Larry" wrote in message
Based on what is said in the groups, that it is not safe to work on a
document on a removable medium, but that we should copy the document to
the
hard disk and work on it there, I suppose the answer to my question will
be
no. But I just wanted to be sure.