Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trish Trish is offline

Default OMg

I also need to uninstall a trial Microsoft Word program and am worried that
I'll lose the documents that were converted when I installed it. Will they
convert back to their original form when I uninstall the program?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It will remove all the application files, not your documents and other data
files. Just uninstall Office 2003, then reinstall Office 2000.

"-" wrote in message
Someone has said if i uninstall 2003 it will delte all files including

word.

" Omg. Are you serious?

But i already had word before and others, i just downloaded office
in hope if had publisher which it hadnt.

My comp was bought years ago with the full ofice 2000 :| Except Publisher.

All i want to do now, is uninstall 2003, install 2000
and get word back. Can anyone please help? " HelP!