Tony Jollans

As I thought - it was just that you replied to my post about uninstalling
saying you couldn't use it and made me wonder.

Incidentally, I don't think even wiping your machine would enable extra use
because the product would still need activation and, presumably, you
wouldn't be able to do that (or don't trials need it?)

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
You can uninstall it but if you download it again, it will still know that
you've already used the trial version and have had it expire. The only way
to "fool" your computer into using the timed version again would be to
completely wipe your hard drive out and start from scratch. Kind of a
drastic effect to keep from paying for a program, don't you think?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" Nomail wrote in message
What, not even to uninstall?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Once a timed version has expired, you can't go back and use it again

without
paying for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" Nomail wrote in message
From the Windows Start menu, Select Control Panel
Select Add or Remove Programs
Scroll down the list to find Office 2003 Trial (or whatever it's
called)
Click on Remove and follow instructions if any

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"-" wrote in message
Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "