Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
trainer07

Default How do you troubleshoot a mail merge issue?

I am trying to use mail merge to create letters. I am using data from an
Excel spreadsheet for my mail merge. When the data comes over into my Word
document, the information appears, but it is highlighted in grey. It's like
Word forgot to get rid of the grey once the merge was completed. I have
tried to turn on the mail merge converter (Tools Options General Tab
Confirm conversion at open), but that does not help. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!!