Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why do I have an unintentional double space between paragraph?

Click on the Show/Hide button (¶) and make sure that there are not two¶

between the paragraphs in question.

If you only see¶

without the second paragraph mark (¶), then check the formatting of the
paragraphs (the one that ends in the ¶, and the one after it) to see what
space is set to appear before or after the paragraph.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PH DePoy" PH wrote in message
Only once in awhile do I have a double space between paragraphs....not
always. All I did was 'ente'r and 'tab', just like the other times. What
have I done wrong?