Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
csaunders csaunders is offline

Default Help!: Page #'s - Only specific part of document...??

Ok - here's the deal:

I hadve a multi-page document with multiple pages of frontmatter, followed
by content.

I would like to have the frontmatter pages UN-numbered, and the content
pages numbered, starting with 1. How do I do this?

I've split the documents in 2 sections, but right now it #'s the frontmatter
1 to 5 and then starts the content at 1 again. If I delete the frontmatter pg
#'s in Section 1, it deletes all of the pg#'s from the document How do I get
rid of just the frontmatter ones?

Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
csaunders