Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i change field options in a template?

You should tell us what version of Word you are using, but you do not select
an item from a dropdown by accessing its properties.

Almost certainly, your problem is that the template from which you are
creating your document is not protected for forms.

If you did not create the form, take out your frustration on the person who
did.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Storykpr" wrote in message
I'm working in an office template that has drop-down options in some of
the
fields. However, when I go to properties to select the option I want, it
doesn't change once I hit OK. I'm tired and cranky and want to go
home...help i need to get out of here...