Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default How do I format (resize) more than one picture at once in Word?

Hi New user,

Two ways:
1. Select the first picture, then hold down the shift key and select each of
the other pictures. When you've selected all of them, do the formatting.
2. Select the first picture, format it, then select the next picture & press
F4, Repeat selection & F4 sequence until done.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

New user; "needs help with buttons"
.com wrote in message
| Ok so what it is, I am trying to put lots of pictures on to one page in
Word.