Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default Having side by side tables or columns

Its very simple. You have to make two or three columns of text boxes. Right
click the border of the first text box, click "Create text box link", and
select the next column. Similarly click the second text box and click "Create
text box link". Now type text in the first column. If the content excceds the
first text box, they automatically flows to the seconf box.

Challa Prabhu

"Hellie" wrote:

I want to create side by side columns (like newspaper columns), but I want to
be able to insert text in each column as I progress down the page. I can't
seem to figure out how to do that. I can create the columns, but I don't
know how to make them both accessible at the same time. Can someone help me?
Thanks.