Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?

But using "4 pages per sheet" requires that you set the invitation up as a
full sheet and then reduce it, which requires trial and error on font sizes.
Not to mention that it works a lot better with A sizes (A4, A5, etc.) than
with U.S. sizes since the A sizes all have the same aspect ratio.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
I'm glad you got it working. However, I'm surprised that 4 pages per sheet
didn't work for you, since I've used that approach for invitations many
times, and it's worked perfectly without a lot of trial and error. The key
for me was to use both vertical and horizontal centering, which eliminated
trial and error.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Rae" wrote in message
I GOT IT! I fooled around with the margins then used trial and error.

Just
think there should be an easier way!

"Rae" wrote:

I am sorry...I am working with Office 2003.
The 4 sheets to a page didn't help. But thanks!
Rae ;-)

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

What version of Word? Assuming 2003, try:

File - Print, and set Pages per sheet: to 4.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"Rae" wrote in message
I am making up a post wedding invitation. I want to print it out on

regular
piece of card stock. There will be 4 invitations per page. How can

get
each
invitation centered (vertical & horizontal) in it's own 1/4 section
of the
paper? I know there has to be an easy answer...It is just eluding

me.
THANKS!
Rae;-)