Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do Iprint color on paper without leaving a white edge

You must find and use a printer that prints to the edge of the paper.

The printer's print area is set in the printer driver, which Word uses to
layout the document. Most home and office printers do not print to the edge
of the paper (probably to avoid fouling their innards, which could decrease
service life, or to conserve ink).

PamC

legerroberta wrote:
I'm trying to design a brochure or bulletin for our church but they want the
color to go all the way out on all edges so that I don't have a white border,
how do I do that