Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default I have the same problem

Sounds like you may have the "Different Odd and Even" box checked on the
Layout tab of the Page Setup dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Monika wrote in message ...
There are no extra empty paragraphs at the end. In fact, if I make my
letter longer (2 pages in stead of 1) the blank pages disappear.

The oddest part is that I don't see the blank pages in the normal view
(but I know they are there becauase my page count is doulbe what it should
be). When I hit page preview, it shoes the blank page after each letter.
sigh, this is very annoying.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com