bertina

"sjbis" wrote:

how to use the tilda key on the keyboard

(sorry about the previous incomplete answer--hit the keyboard wrong.)
Easiest way, at least on most Word programs: hit "Alt" + 160 for accented
a, +130 for e, +161 for i, 162 for o, 163 for u, 164 for n, 165 for N,
168 for upside down ?, 173 for upside down !, and 129 for u with diarisis
(as in guero, where you want the u pronounced as a hard w) Enjoy!
NOW--I think the reason I can't use this great system on MY new computer is
the same reason I can't print the NUMBERS from the NUMBER KEYPAD!! Anyone
out there who can help me with this? I posted this question yesterday--I
need to undo some kind of formula which only allows my keypad to use the
secondary usages, even when I have on "Num Lock."