Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sal Sal is offline

Default How do I set up mail merge using excel as my data source document

when you click on browse, you will get a window saying "select data sources"
now click the down arrow in "my data sources" and find the folder, desktop,
or my documents or any other folder that contains the excel sheet. when you
find the required excel sheet, click on it.

"Louise" wrote:

Hi. I am having trouble using mail merge. I wish to use excel as my data
source document however when I get to the "select recipients" stage excel is
not there and when I click "Browse" I don't seem to be able to find excel. Am
I doing something wrong or is there an easier way to do this. I am using
Windows XP. Any help on this issue is much appreciated. Cheers.