Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ellen

Default vids:mjpg decompressor in word

I am trying to work in Word - will a work around for Power Point work for a
Word project? I am creating a cd of short travel videos to distribute to my
fellow travelers and all have Word but not all have Power Point. I can't tell
from the website if the fixes will work for a Word project. Thank you. Ellen

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try the suggestions under Workaround bugs & limitations at:
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpointtips.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ellen" wrote in message
news
I am trying to insert a video clip (.avi file) into word. when I insert it
(using "object") I get the message on the box that says: "Vido not
available,
cannot find "vids.mjpg decompressor"
What is it that I am missing and where do I find it so I can put video
clips
in a word document?
Thank you. Ellen