Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wellie

Default How to create listbox and checkbox in Word form

In the past, I have been using the "Checkbox Form Field" from the Form
toolbar to crearte checkbox. When I fill in the form, I click the checkbox,
it prompts me the "CheckBox Form Field Option" window and I'll then click the
"Checked" or "Not Checked" and then click Ok to save the setting

Today, I receive a form that contains a number of Checkboxes and Drop-Down
boxes. Unfortunate, the form is protected s.t. I cannot see the property to
learn how it is created. I noticed that all checkboxes in the form DOES NOT
display the "CheckBox Form Field Option" window. I can directly check on the
square box which either shows a "X" for checked and "blank" for unchecked.

In this form, I also see a drop-down box which also show the drop-dowb
symbol to indicates that it is a drop-down box.

Can some one please tell me how to
1 - create a checkbox that will allow me to check/uncheck directly on the
CheckBox ?
2 - how to create a drop-down box in the Word Form ?

I tried the Help and it was not clear to me on how to do ?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.