Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't delete white space

Excessive space characters at the beginning and end of paragraphs can be
easily removed if you change the horizontal alignment to center (Ctrl+E)
and then back to left (Ctrl+L)

However, this may be something different. Without seeing the file in
Word format it is difficult to be sure, but you could try cutting and
pasting the text into NotePad, for example, and then back into Word.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2015-12-07 14:39, AnnaLiina wrote:
I have a similar issue, except that I cannot find any ways to delete the
white space, and I only have multiple spacing in one place, right in the
middle of a paragraph. When I show formatting marks it appears to have
multiple spaces that overflow the document - I really don't know what's
wrong! I've checked spacings before and after, they're both 0.

I'm new to the forum and I wasn't sure whether to start my own thread or
reply to an existing one -- sorry for barging in on your thread JPh12.

Can anyone help?

|Filename: word.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200|