Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default auto text, what happened to the easy way you could save auto text

AutoText entries are now part of the Quick Parts gallery (Insert | Text |
Quick Parts will display some; to see them all, choose Building Blocks
Organizer). You can still create them by selecting text and pressing Alt+F3
and typing a name for the entry. You'll have to select the AutoText gallery
in that dialog, or you can instead save the entry as a building block in
another gallery, such as Headers (suitable for letterhead).

http://word.mvps.org

"Margaret" wrote in message
Hi,
I so agree...So how do you do auto text. I have tried everything.

"Jojo" wrote:

I hate this new format. I can't find my auto text Letterhead anymore.
How
can you create auto text? Help was no help