Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A little Frustrated A little Frustrated is offline

Default Auto Text Insert Feature

"abonilla4" wrote:

Can someone please advise me how to work the auto insert text feature in Word
2007? I don't understand how to enable it to work at all.

It's basically much more complicated than the autotext replace was in 2003.
You have to highlight the info you want to be inserted each time, and go to
QUICK PARTS, and add it there. I know someone else will come back and give
you better directions. Because the rules don't seem to apply for everything,
I'm having trouble myself, learning what works and what doesn't. GOOD LUCK!