Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Lost document

I aqm not sure where Hotmail saves its temporary files, but see
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm

_Lucilla_ wrote:
I received an email through hotmail that needed to be altered.
Instead of saving the document to the hard-drive I opened it then
continued to make the changes. Sometime later I saved the document,
but, forgetting that I hadn't already saved it to the hard-drive I
simply click the save/disk icon. It seemed to work at the time, but I
have since closed and reopened word and the document is nowhere to be
seen! Does anyone know where it could be?