Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word is showing the paper as an inch too wide

The infuriating thing about this is that even if there doesn't appear to be
any visible markup, as long as you have Track Changes turned on, it will
display this way.

"Linguist17" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The fact that this happens when you update the TOC (a change) does very

much
suggest to me the Track Changes issue, though. If you display the

Reviewing
toolbar and select the Final view, does it differ from Final Showing

Markup?

Well, maybe that was it. I noticed that the "Markup" button was checked

in
the "View" menu, turned it off, and did manage to get the paper to display
correctly. I never did see any markup or notes in the margin, though.

Thanks for all your help,
Nick Pharris