Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Benjamino5 Benjamino5 is offline

Default Word 2000 mystery: page layout discrepancy between computers

Jezebel,

Thank you! This is the second time in the course of a few days that you've
helped me--I really appreciate it.

I'll look into the font versions tomorrow (when I have access to the other
computers).

As for the printer driver possibility, if I change the default printer,
close Word, and reopen it, will I see the effects (if any)? I suppose I
should also muck around in the driver settings to see if the printer is set
to download fonts or use its own, as you said.

I'll post again tomorrow with what I find out.