Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jean Jean is offline

Default Shared Contacts Don't Appear in Word 2007

I have access to my boss's contacts. I am trying to access them when I
create an envelope or a label in Word 2007. However, the only ones I can see
are my own. Is there any way to get my boss's contacts to appear in the
dropdown list, as well as mine, when I create an envelope or label in Word
2007 and click on the "Insert Address" address book icon? Two things...we do
not use Public Folders, and I do not want to add my boss's contact list into
my personal contact list. Thanks!