gap

Just a thought - do you have the feed section (on the Envelopes and
Labels/envelopes section) set correctly.

HTH

gap

"JustMe2005" wrote:

I have a Xerox 390 all-in-one. I think this may be a driver issue, but I
have downloaded both the XP and the 2000 drivers separately with no luck.
Xerox has no other support for this product or e-mail or FAQ that apply.

Problem is that I cannot print my return address on an envelope usually
using MS Word/Office 2000. The "omit" box is NOT checked, the correct
envelope size and preferences seem to be correct. I've also tried changing
the "styles" in the autoformat with no luck.

When I "append to document", the return address appears on the doc fine and
is there. But when printing, it does not print.

How can I get the return address to print?