Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beachie Beachie is offline

Default How do I disable automatic repagination in Word 2007?

I know how to disable the background repagination of every Word version
before 2007. There is even a post here about this regarding Word 2003. No
problem. But I can't find the setting in Word 2007. Does anyone know where it
is? I've browsed the settings under "Office Button--Word Options..." until
I'm cross-eyed. Thanks!

--
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." -- Arthur
Dent, iHitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/i by Douglas Adams