Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Line missing when I print table

"Virginia" wrote:

I have a document that has several tables, one of which continues on the next
page. The bottom line of the table, at the very bottom of the page, is shown
but is gray and it will not print. I can add rows, delete rows and it
remains the same. However, I have subsequent separate tables that continue
on an additional page, but they are printing correctly. What am I doing
wrong?

Is the row you are refering to a split row?
If so, make sure your table is set with a bottom border.

If not, select the last row on the page AND the first row on the next page,
apply an horizontal border to that selection.

Or, make sure that the bottom of the table does not fall outside the
printable area set by the printer.