Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
imack imack is offline

Default how do I customize autotext/building block lists

I have saved mailing addresses as autotext for quick insertion in invoices.
When I right-click on the field, however, I get a huge list of unwanted
building blocks that I have to laboriously scroll through to find my
autotext.
Building block organizer will only let me delete these one by one - another
laborious task.
Is there any way of filtering out the categories of building blocks that I
do not want? In word 2003 this was easy - I just had to select the
appropriate template for autotext.