Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Uriel

Default Amazing Bug in Search/Replace -- still!

Graham, this is a report of a bug, not a search for a better way to modify
this test file.

I don't know why it would have worked for you if you're using WinWord 2003.
What style did you use?

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
It works fine here - eventually - no entries are missed.
It also works (faster) with a wildcard search
([0-9]{1,}*)$q^13
replace with
\1^p

Uriel wrote:
In an exploring mood, I dug up the following old post I sent in 2003.
The same buggy behavior, exactly as described, persists in MS Word
2003: