Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I stop Hyperlinks from changing colors when I click on them

From the styles dialog (click the little arrow at the bottom right of the
styles panel on the home tab) click options. Chose the option to show all
styles. Right click and modify the 'followed hyperlink' style and change the
colour to to blue (or whatever). Make sure you check the new documents based
on this template check box.

Gr0000vy wrote:
00PS! Forgot to add that this is for Word 2007.

"Gr0000vy" wrote:

Regardless of the color being used, whenever I click on a Hyperlink
the color changes to a nasty looking pinkish-purple. I want to be
able to click on a Hyperlink without it changing colors. Can someone
please tell me how to do this?