Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cj cj is offline

Default add spellcheck in a locked form

I am having the same problem with a document using Word 2003. I have tried
following those directions in the link, but I get an error. It errors on the
line that reads..... "Call CheckProtectedSection(oSection)"

Any suggestions?

Second question, how can you put this into the template for spellchecking in
lieu of having a to build a macro and having it on the toolbar?

Thank you,

CJ

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm. Yes,
it should be easier than that, but it isn't.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

agates wrote:
I create several of forms in word for our staff. Is there a way that
you can spell check in a field that is in a locked form. The spell
check under tools is not availabe when the form is locked.