Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default big problem

Maybe your document is set to "Hide White Space." Put your cursor directly
on the line between pages and double-click.

If it happens on new documents, then maybe your Normal template is set that
way. Open the template and fix it, type a character and delete it to be
sure that Word knows you made a change, and save it.

(Open a template using the Open command on the menu, not by clicking on it
-- if you click on it you get a new document and changing it won't affect
the template.)

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:01:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:

I cant figure it out why on my laptop everything is working fine but on other pc there are page numbers missing.

I tried different versions of word, I tried 2010 and 2003. Both failed.
Text boxes are in header (with text boxes I can move wherever I want)
I even made new document in word 2003, but still text boxes are missing.
When I convert to PDF, page numbers are there on laptop and on other pc.
But in word there are simply not there.