Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gerald

Default Some WINWORD files not listed using Open/"Look for"

When I use the shortcut to "Microsoft Office Word 2003" and click File and
then Open I get in the "Open" window: Cyberlink, My eBooks, MyMusic, My
Pictures, and My Videos. [I seldom use any of these.] When I go through "My
Computer", "Local Disk (C", and WINWORD I get only a partial list of
programs after clicking on a particular folder.

Before I had a failure requiring Dell to clear everything out and restart
me, when I clicked on the Word icon I got a complete list of all folders, and
in each all its items.

How can I get back to this?