Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default how do I remove the header and footer from word print preferences

I am not sure that I understand you question correctly.
Is your problem that all documents you create in Word have a header and
footer that should not be there?

If this is the case, you may somehow have saved the header/footer in your
Normal.dot template. See this article for information about how to solve the
problem:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"taxman06" wrote:

Whenever I print a document in word that is not created by me, i.e. word help
explaination i.e. how do you remove a header or footer. Imy documents
contain a header and footer that is embedded in my word program and I can't
remove it.