Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I hope this group doesn't taper out

At this point, this *is* Usenet; Microsoft has shut down its servers, so the
groups are carried only by other news servers.

http://word.mvps.org

"Paul" wrote in message
Every time a web forum comes along, the usenet equivalent dries up. I
hope that doesn't happen to this one (I realize it's not really
usenet, but it can sure look like usenet). I seem to be the one
launching most of the recent questions, which is really odd
considering the number of Word users out there.